• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

Second time I have bought this here. I like it just out of the jar with a spoon like peanut butter. Just pure coconut, smooth and creamy tasting. It is very thin in the summer unless you keep your home cooler. Still delicious but a different experience in the winter for me. Going to try some recipes using this that I found on the web.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012

Its annoying how solid it is, but there's not really much people can do about it.

Great Creamy Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best coconut butter I've found. I love it in my protein drinks.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

I like the health benefits of coconut oil, but I have a difficult time using it. This butter is easy to eat and tastes great! So I like that I can get the good coconut benefits in a different form.

YUM!!

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Pleased

Posted by 4787977221670543921 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. Raw and in glass. :) Makes delicious Paleo fudge.

I would like to have more of this product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

I liked this product a lot and if I could afford I would buy this coconut oil each time I need it. Well, as IHerb have such a big variety of products I am still trying other companies affordable from IHerb for coconut, will be interesting to choose the best, but actually I believe in Artisana products a lot, as I liked everything what I tried from them. So if you are still searching for good coconut oil, do not hesitate this one!