• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

realmente fantastico

Posted by 4879741283177142732 on Nov 16, 2014

muy agradable, un aroma increible

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1953861 on Jun 03, 2011

I really didn't know what to expect. Had never tried coconut butter before and purchased this on the basis of positive reviews. It is indeed delicious, with a very suble sweetness. I put it on my sprouted grain raisin toast in the morning, the heat from the toast eventually softens the chunks into a melted butter consistency.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1963086 on Jan 13, 2013

Delicious! I use these in when I make my superfood drinks.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1928110 on Mar 26, 2011

This is the best tasting, creamiest coconut butter I've come across. Great value too.

Awesome, awesome, awesome

Posted by KMcCormick on Feb 23, 2012

Like heaven in butter form. Seriously.

Organic Raw Coconut Butter - that has a wonderful Aroma and Flavor!

Posted by 4646150237643507044 on Dec 25, 2012

Artisana - Organic Quality and Flavor that shows these people mean that Customer Care and Healthy Living that tastes good and is GOOD for you matters! I have been using their products for years! I have Never been disappointed! Thanks for a Quality Product that is produced for Healthy Eating that Tastes GREAT!

Takes a few tries to get used to but once you do, it is really good!

Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 03, 2014

This is unlike anything else I have ever eaten so I can't compare it to anything. I got used to it and I really do like it now. I just get a spoon and scoop some out. Then I roll it into a ball and it looks like a little ball of dough. I eat it and it tastes good.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 03, 2011

The taste of this coconut butter is really really good, very yummy. I put it in smoothies. It's not the same as coconut oil, but still made good raw chocolate with it.

Delicious

Posted by 4786486423248319564 on Jan 01, 2014

This isn't cheap but it is 100% worth the price. It's soooooo good, takes all my willpower to keep from eating it all in a day! Definitely buying it again.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

Second time I have bought this here. I like it just out of the jar with a spoon like peanut butter. Just pure coconut, smooth and creamy tasting. It is very thin in the summer unless you keep your home cooler. Still delicious but a different experience in the winter for me. Going to try some recipes using this that I found on the web.