• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

quickly stale

Experience of eating Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2971329 on Nov 07, 2011

Enjoyed getting to eat/taste coconut butter again, at much cheaper than we can buy here in NZ organic shops, even inc. the shipping form USA! Not as 'creamy/buttery' though as I previously remember it.

The Most Delicious Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 31, 2015

This is an excellent product and I love using it to make dairy-free "white chocolate" and other treats. It is very versatile! I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future. UPDATE: I've been ordering this on a regular basis for quite a few years now and none of the jars has had a rancid taste/smell. I use it a lot in homemade coconut ice cream or healthy frosting and even in savory dishes - especially Thai and Indian inspired ones. I love this product and haven't found another coconut butter with the same high quality and fresh taste, so five stars it is:)

YUM!!

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Addictive!

Posted by Reviewer3280342 on Apr 26, 2011

This Artisana Coconut Butter is delicious! Best flavor of all the coconut butter brands I've bought.

I can't stop eating it!

Posted by ladyflipover on Aug 21, 2013

Coconut butter...why did I only discover it recently?!!!! Do not attempt to open it unless you have plenty of self control!

Definite repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2265472 on Apr 14, 2011

This is delicious, not only stright from the jar, but mixed into my date and nut balls that I make. I have already order more!

Oh my goodness - this is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Apr 21, 2011

I was so amazed at this product. I am testing a million different ways to make this myself, but it never comes out just right. Artisana just makes awesome coconut butter. Good stuff.

Unique product

Posted by Reviewer1673626 on Jun 28, 2011

This is like coconut oil with liquefied coconut flesh mixed back in. I imagine a good cook would create wonderful dishes with this product. I just used it in oatmeal, and it provides a unique refined coconut taste and texture. By its nature (solid at most room temperatures) you probably want to use this in warm dishes. I think it is unique and good enough that they could get away with charging coconut oil prices for it, even though it has less of the valuable stuff in it. As with their coconut oil, this has as fresh and clean a taste as I have ever experienced from such a coconut oil product. I would buy this again.

cool

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Sep 02, 2011

this is easier to use than coconut oil in recipes, and brings a better texture too!