• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Good quality, great to add to smoothies gives a coconut flavor.

Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

This is some really great tasting coconut butter. Seems to always be fresh and fairly easy to get out of the jar. Great price also!

GOOD

Posted by 4671529887608545864 on Feb 20, 2013

nice with bread

fantastic!

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

I bought it only cause they told me it is good for you. It was the reason I made my order... I can't believe how tasty it is...and such a wonderful scent!I expected it quite bad!Great!Will buy again!!

Tasty and Good For You!

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 28, 2012

I love the fresh and clean taste of this coconut butter. I eat a spoonful or more every day as a snack or as a relish with meals.

Excellent product and service!

Posted by Reviewer1114044 on Jun 30, 2011

Very happy with the product and service. Thank You!

organic raw coconut butter

Posted by 5734525581298747944 on Aug 22, 2012

This product is not only delicious, it's incredibly good for you and your dogs, should you have any. In order to "pill" our sick dog, we roll the pills in a spoonful of this coconut and she wolfs it down! So do we, by the way.

Feel of a real raw coconut!

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 06, 2011

I've used many many jars of coconut oils from different brands and become used to certain kind of taste. So I think it's going to take a little time for me to get used to this product since it's very different from oils; the consistency is much thicker and it doesn't melt as smooth as oils and the taste is less sweet. But like some other reviewer already said; this product grows on you. It feels more of an actual raw coconut! Also wish it would be possible to buy in a box of sachets!

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

Great taste. not too sweet, 100% natural flavour of coconuts, and it's good for you! it's too hard to spread on bread easily in this time of a year though.