Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

quick snack for adults and kids!

Posted by Reviewer1123845 From Vermont on Feb 26, 2011

I scoop a few spoonfuls as a quick snack for my toddler. Great quick snack for kids and adults. it has a natural sweetness compared to coconut oil. Not easy to spread as texture is even harder and crumbly than coconut oil. That's why I just eat it with a spoon. Love this product.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2503595 From Netherlands on Feb 02, 2011

SO good, easy to get my daily coconut in with this stuff, doesn't leave a permanent oil slick down my throat like regular coconut oil does. This is delicious

Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2869993 From Norway on May 10, 2011

This is a good product and I love using it to make "white chocolate" and other treats. I had to give it four stars because it had a sliiiiightly rancid taste to it when tasting it straight from the spoon. But it's not noticeable when used in a recipe and I don't think the product has gone bad so I'll keep on using it and will probably buy more in the future.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1523817 From Norway on Apr 04, 2011

Really healthy good stuff. I heat it slowly, add some soliga honey and then some manitoba hemp protein powder. Makes a great power snack.

Bad product

Posted by Reviewer3014897 From Arizona on Oct 29, 2012

I have bought this from iherb 3 times and whole foods twice and all 5 times I've gotten a product with mold on the top. I end up buying the single packets instead.