Good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

quickly stale

Experience of eating Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer2971329 on Nov 07, 2011

Enjoyed getting to eat/taste coconut butter again, at much cheaper than we can buy here in NZ organic shops, even inc. the shipping form USA! Not as 'creamy/buttery' though as I previously remember it.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

OK-

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 10, 2012

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

Just O.K.

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this product to make "coconut ice cream". It was just O.K. To be fair, it could have been the recipe. I love coconut products, but I prefer to use coconut oil in my smoothies, and coconut milk.

Lasts forever

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

Very thick and rich, but yet kind of dry. I use occasionally, and sparingly because it is not something I crave, so it has lasted over a year.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3140611 on Feb 09, 2012

I don't know what I was expecting when I bought this. I like nut butter that I can eat a spoonful of every once in a while and this is great in a recipe but not by itself.

Interesting Flavour

Posted by amymitchell on Apr 24, 2012

The texture and flavour is very interesting, a nice product

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on May 03, 2011

At first I got a little bit too happy using this product- I added it to everything. I made pancakes using this, not a good idea as cooking this gave off an unpleasant ammonia smell. I think you're only meant to cook with coconut oil- not coconut butter. So now we just add it with smoothies and add it to soups as a final touch.

not so tasty

Posted by grinochka-AKA762 on May 22, 2011

it's not butter and not sweet paste, not to use :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »