• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer3060946 on Mar 31, 2011

Beautiful product. The organic raw coconut butter is so much sweeter and smoother than the non organic I have recently used in making my raw food product. I am very impressed with this product.

great price$$ super product

Posted by Reviewer2743502 on Mar 11, 2011

Love it! Definitely the most affordable place to purchase item. I love to add it to my sweet potatoes and oatmeal for hint of coconut.

Fantastic!

Posted by ElisMar on May 07, 2012

Very tasty! Been using it with my meal replacement bars, and it's delicious!

Artisana Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1810935 on Jan 11, 2012

Love the product, the jar itself makes it challenging to get the butter out... and does not seem to melt well when the jar is put into a double boiler hot water bath....

great, just not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

this is quite good, but i have found nutiva's coconut manna better tasting. this feels somewhat "dry" in comparison to my fav coconut butter. i like the fact that it is in a glass jar instead of plastic.

This is so yummy its dangerous !

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Jul 07, 2012

It was a shok-it tastes like heaven. If you like Coconut-you will love, love this product! Its smooth and easy to use.

Not as expected

Posted by 4870910595751893515 on Oct 06, 2012

I'm not sure why, it was in a secure package but the jar was not sealed. Because of our own situation I decided to try it and the product was completely fine. Being the first time I'm using iHerb it makes me leary of using them again but the Butter was fine, taste as always. If you haven't used it before, it's great, kinda like a nutbutter but you can make all kinds of things with it or just eat it with a spoon.

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 05, 2012

I like this product, it is smooth. However considering the rave reviews I thought the coconut flavor would be stronger.

so good, i think my husband prefers over peanut butter!

Posted by 5393655583206781160 on Nov 12, 2012

Great buy, so glad this is available for purchase, didn't think my husband would care for it but he ended up liking it just as much, if not more, than peanut butter

Coconut Paradise

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Jan 23, 2013

Perfect spread on a slice of warm bread with honey.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »