July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Artisana, 100% Organic Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Apr 04, 2011

Really healthy good stuff. I heat it slowly, add some soliga honey and then some manitoba hemp protein powder. Makes a great power snack.

Pure coconut deliciousness!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 29, 2012

This really is a treat for all of us coconut lovers. It smells divine, is naturally sweet and full of flavour. When refrigerated it turns solid and when used as spread it has to be brought above room temperature otherwise it will crumble (to around 85°F/30°C as stated on the jar) – simply set the jar in pan of warm water (keep temperature below 110 °F/43°C ) and mix it well afterwards. It can be used in many ways but because I somehow can’t really trust myself around it (when left out in the open:)) I usually rather keep it refrigerated; when I desire a quick snack or a sweet treat I just scrape off a spoonful and let it melt in my mouth or mix it in hot cocoa sweetened with stevia.

Tastes like heaven!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This tastes divinely! It has a very different taste from coconut oil. It has a distinct sweetness and is highly addictive! Good thing it is full with beneficial fatty acids. I use it in baking, but mainly I just eat it by the spoon! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Artisana makes the best coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 09, 2011

This product is so flavorful, needing no sweetner. The consistency is very rich. I like the flesh, not just the oil of coconut.

addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jan 19, 2011

At first I didn't think I'd like this but it grows on you. It kinda has the consistancy of peanut butter and isn't really all that sweet to me but the coconut aftertast is so good that I want more. Good think it's so good for you. :P