Tasty

Posted by 5282785636761971834 on Jul 16, 2014

There's separation of oil & meat, need to stir well. It's absolutely tasty, but a bit expensive. I've learned how to make coconut butter myself (that's extremely easy!), the taste is the same as this coconut butter, but a lot cheaper. This would still be a good choice if someone do not want to make coconut butter themselves.

smells devine

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Oct 23, 2014

smells like the most amazing thing on the planet, but like herbal tea it's not the same. Works well as a baking substitue to butter it has more bulk than straight coconut oil. I will buy again but probably wont bother buying coconut oil as well.

holy...wow.

Posted by gusseting on Nov 06, 2014

quite simply the bomb in terms of a healthy luxurious taste. looking forward to experimenting more in recipes if i can just stop eating spoonfuls straight out of the jar. star removed due to the issues with separation - it's a minor quibble, and probably not a problem in the middle of summer.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I scoop a few spoonfuls as a quick snack for my toddler. Great quick snack for kids and adults. it has a natural sweetness compared to coconut oil. Not easy to spread as texture is even harder and crumbly than coconut oil. That's why I just eat it with a spoon. Love this product.

coconut butter for beginners

Posted by Reviewer3327099 on Jan 30, 2012

First time with coconut butter...SO delicious ! i wonder how I ever lived without it !

Amazingly rich flavour

Posted by robdee on Mar 16, 2012

Appears to be a very good quality concentrated and pure product. The coconut flavour is so strong and rich I'm a little puzzled about how to use it. The only thing I have figured to use it is to replace coconut cream in my Thai curries. A couple of tabelspoons in a batch of curry seems to carry the flavour better than my "premium coconut cream".

Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2702320 on Mar 16, 2011

Very good

Superior taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

This is product very nice if you like coconut. However I stop consume coconut product because my body don't really like it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »