• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Less strong taste

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 13, 2011

So glad I ordered this sweet tasting wholesome butter.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Amazing

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

The texture and flavour is just heavanly, sooo yummy on a spoon but I also mix some in natural yoghurt!!

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2874250 on Apr 05, 2011

very tasty!

Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on May 23, 2015

This coconut butter is like manna to my taste buds.

Orgasm In The Mouth

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 17, 2012

This tastes amazing. Nutiva's Coconut Manna is good but the sweet, tangy deliciousness of this is exceptional. WARNING: Very addictive.

Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

Creamy and sweet. Nice coconut taste, but be prepared for oil separation. Must be mixed every time or kept in a cool place.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2543685 on Mar 17, 2011

This stuff tastes so good it's absolutely ridiculous. Perfect, creamy, coconutty goodness. Try it, you won't regret it (unless you OD and eat half the jar at one sitting).