A rich coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jul 23, 2011

This is a really tasty coconut concoction, it has both the oil and the meat mixed together into a butter. It is not overly sweet, but is quite rich nonetheless, and I've had to limit eating it because of the high calorie content. The other thing that concerns me about this product is the fact that, as with all coconut products, it hardens up in the fridge. Nonetheless I really enjoy this product, and it can be eaten with chocolate as well. But I enjoy it just as is.

awesome rich taste

Posted by Reviewer2174637 on Aug 09, 2011

this is soooooo good...it's hard not to eat it by the spoonful straight from the jar!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2236407 on Aug 09, 2011

Great in smoothies or on toast. Is a little sweet but not much. Good for the thyroid and the skin. I consume it daily.

A bit grainy

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Aug 12, 2011

I wasn't expecting the texture of this to be as grainy as it is. The flavour is nice, though very sweet.

healthy food,good on toast in morning

Posted by Reviewer1377965 on Sep 14, 2011

thats what my husband and my family eat in morning breakfast

Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2296048 on Oct 07, 2011

I love this butter, Yummy

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1824409 on Nov 16, 2011

tastes great

Interesting!

Posted by Reviewer1262696 on Nov 29, 2011

This was my first experience with coconut butter. It is nice although needs honey on toast with it at the same time. Being winter now and the temperatures lower, it is hard to use and get out of the jar. I am sure in the summer it is easier as all my coconut oil is now hard, unlike earlier.

Raw Coconut Butter-YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2510497 on Jan 04, 2012

This product not only tastes great but it's consistency is a whole lot easier to swallow than plain old coconut oil. Will definitely reorder!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »