• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Delicious, Creamy Taste, Doesn't Last Long

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I bought this product to add to cooking recipes. Once it arrived, I found myself eating it straight out the the jar by the spoonful. The taste is rich and satisfying. You also get a good amount of product for the money. Despite the fact that I was eating several spoonfuls a day, the jar lasted close to a month. Along with all the health benefits of coconut such as anti-viral, anti-bacterial, healthy fatty acids, and other effects, the taste itself makes this product one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jul 24, 2012

I bought it to try in a new recipe - lemon-coconut candy. It turned out divine and melts in the mouth. Very simple: in a bowl combine 1 cup coconut butter, 1/2 cup raw honey (better thick, not liquid), 1 tsp. lemon zest and juice of 1 large lemon; form small balls, put them on a cookie sheet and into the freezer for about 1 hour - yummo! (if the mixture is too soft to form balls, put it into the freezer for 2-3 minutes at a time until it is manageable).

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is SOOOOOO good! (And very addictive ;) I sometimes mix a little with vanilla extract and stevia or tagatose (and a tiny pinch of salt), and dip in melted dark chocolate <3

cocunut butter

Posted by Reviewer1161500 on Mar 15, 2011

My favourite

I would like to have more of this product!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

I liked this product a lot and if I could afford I would buy this coconut oil each time I need it. Well, as IHerb have such a big variety of products I am still trying other companies affordable from IHerb for coconut, will be interesting to choose the best, but actually I believe in Artisana products a lot, as I liked everything what I tried from them. So if you are still searching for good coconut oil, do not hesitate this one!

Perfect

Posted by slmsmwc on Jun 28, 2012

Love this stuff, great as a treat and in recipes.

Pleased

Posted by 4787977221670543921 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product. Raw and in glass. :) Makes delicious Paleo fudge.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1598916 on Jul 13, 2012

I like the health benefits of coconut oil, but I have a difficult time using it. This butter is easy to eat and tastes great! So I like that I can get the good coconut benefits in a different form.

Great tasting....I can eat this out of the jar

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 22, 2012

Also use for making my healthy protein balls although the Nutiva Coconut Oil is slightly better for holding them together. I do prefer the texture and taste of this one though...to eat raw.

Great Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 24, 2012

I LOVE the taste of this Coconut Butter! It is smooth, creamy and refreshingly sweet. I have been using mostly the Jarrow brand of Coconut OIL for eating 2x daily by the tablespoon for weight benefits and this Artisana Coconut Butter is MUCH better....I now use the Jarrow OIL for my body moisturizer instead! Great taste and texture!