• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Great tasting!

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on May 19, 2014

I bought this to bake with, but find that I actually eat this out of the jar if I'm needing more fat or craving sugar (I follow a ketogenic diet). It's delish.

Coconut butter

Posted by 5008548787151109624 on May 13, 2014

Great product. Good flavor. Wish it was softer like almond butter. I like anything coconut. Try it you might get hooked as well. I use it in place of butter.

So good it's almost illegal

Posted by Reviewer2008735 on May 12, 2014

I honestly don't know anything better than this. It's incredibly delicious. Straight from the jar...perhaps with a little honey or stevia.

okay

Posted by 4997391733886609114 on Apr 28, 2014

This product tastes whatever. It's a bit too greasy and too messy for me.

excellent

Posted by 5648599664665581032 on Apr 28, 2014

Love love this product

One of the best organic coconut butters on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014

Not only does this coconut butter tastes great, but it's packed with health benefits. What makes it different from coconut oil is that it's also a great source of fiber: one tablespoon contains three grams of fiber. Rich in medium chain triglycerides, coconut butter is different from other saturated fats: much of its saturated fat comes from lauric acid, which improves HDL ("good cholesterol") to HDL ("bad cholesterol") ratio and creates a more favorable blood cholesterol profile by increasing high-density lipoprotein ("good cholesterol") levels. Lauric acid is converted to monolaurin, which is otherwise found only in breast milk, has strong antibacterial and antiviral properties and is useful in the prevention and treatment of various infections and diseases. This ancient butter also aids digestion and the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, helps control blood sugar levels and keep them stable by improving insulin secretion, improves thyroid function, stimulates metabolism, triggers the release of the cholecystokinin hormone slowing down food movement through the digestive tract and keeping you full longer, thus contributing to weight loss, boosts immunity and energy levels. Coconut butter can also be used externally and does wonders for dry, dehydrated, sensitive and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, bug bites, warts, fungal infections, fights acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen and is a great all-natural make-up remover. I've been using this coconut butter both internally and externally and the results speak for themselves: I feel better, more energetic and resilient, my acid reflux and heartburn are gone, my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, some acne scars and stretch marks have faded, my skin is softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Definitely one of my favorite products.

Good one

Posted by 4972322159424101089 on Apr 06, 2014

Good product but sincerely I prefer Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter version. I am quite sure that it is much better (IMHO). Sincerely I am happy with all products from Artisana ))

Great clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer1463062 on Apr 05, 2014

Very tasty. On the Terry Wahls paleo plus for MS

Disappointed

Posted by 4961589423584112853 on Mar 26, 2014

I am quite disappointed with this coconut pot. I enjoyed using the oil until half the pot, great quality, and now I juste have pieces of coconut left and no oil, so I cannot use it anymore on my skin or hair...

Best tasting coconut ever - even better than the real thing

Posted by SummerShopper on Mar 11, 2014

Living in a tropical country, I can get access to fresh coconuts all year round. For convenience, I do still prefer this coconut butter without all the mess and portion problems. I can't finish a whole coconut by myself and sometimes I don't want the juice or the flesh but just a quick taste. The flavour for this butter is more concerntrated than a real coconut and it smells so much more fragrant. I eat it with a spoon. It does not combine with its oil well and seperates very fast but just give it a quick stir everytime you eat. The butter will harden if you do not touch it for more than a week, just stir it up again to mix the oil into it. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.