Amazingly delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on Jan 16, 2013

I am coconut obsessed after living in Thailand and this is the closest thing to real coconuts that I can get where I now live. Amazingly rich, flavorful, naturally sweet taste with the consistency of peanut butter. I could eat the whole jar in one sitting it's that good but I'm going to stick to the recommended 2 tbsp per day by leaving it at work in the evenings! I'm reordering for when this jar runs out already!

Delicious

Posted by DavidH on Jan 17, 2013

This is the best coconut butter, it has a nice sweetness to it, and is 60% coconut oil. It's great melted over berries or just spooning out of the jar, I also add it to my green tea, it's addictive!

A great product!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jan 18, 2013

Nice taste and texture.

love, love, love

Posted by 5024842648627186615 on Jan 21, 2013

I have this jar sitting on my desk at work. When I first got it I immersed it in hot water until it was soft enough to stir, blended it well and of course had a couple of spoons full! It is so delicious. Now, I just dip into it without softening it and have a spoonful with my coffee in the morning. I actually prefer it this way rather than soft. It doesn't stick to your mouth as much and is easier to swallow. My grandniece who is seven months old also loves it. I recommend this to everyone.

Just Delicious!! Yum!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 26, 2013

This is so creamy, smooth and has a beautiful coconut taste that is so natural! For a bottled coconut meat and oil it is the best I have ever had! And it is Raw! Will buy again! Hope iherb continues to carry this product!

Nice

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Jan 28, 2013

A great alternative to dairy butter. I used it for making frosting!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1745215 on Feb 02, 2013

This was delicious. Has a light coconut flavor and tastes lightly sweet also. I just use a spoon and scrape off bits to put on top of oatmeal and other items. I will definitely be buying this again.

Great product!

Posted by TatianaKuvardina on Feb 04, 2013

soooo yummy!Love it!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1609480 on Feb 10, 2013

This is so yummy!

GOOD

Posted by 4671529887608545864 on Feb 20, 2013

nice with bread