• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Reviews | English

Feel of a real raw coconut!

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 06, 2011

I've used many many jars of coconut oils from different brands and become used to certain kind of taste. So I think it's going to take a little time for me to get used to this product since it's very different from oils; the consistency is much thicker and it doesn't melt as smooth as oils and the taste is less sweet. But like some other reviewer already said; this product grows on you. It feels more of an actual raw coconut! Also wish it would be possible to buy in a box of sachets!

yummy!!!

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Feb 27, 2011

ordered a free tester and had to get this stuff, like candy!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 01, 2011

Something clicks with me and coconut butter, especially this brand. I have to watch myself or I eat it straight out of the jar like peanut butter. I love the texture and taste. I mix it in with other foods that I like to give a nice creamy texture to things.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

Great taste. not too sweet, 100% natural flavour of coconuts, and it's good for you! it's too hard to spread on bread easily in this time of a year though.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Jun 03, 2011

The taste of this coconut butter is really really good, very yummy. I put it in smoothies. It's not the same as coconut oil, but still made good raw chocolate with it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1953861 on Jun 03, 2011

I really didn't know what to expect. Had never tried coconut butter before and purchased this on the basis of positive reviews. It is indeed delicious, with a very suble sweetness. I put it on my sprouted grain raisin toast in the morning, the heat from the toast eventually softens the chunks into a melted butter consistency.

Love, love, love your products

Posted by Reviewer2603006 on Jun 06, 2011

Thanks iherb. this brand Artisana really has a true flavor that I've been looking for. I will definetly purchase this again and again!

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer3105565 on Jun 08, 2011

Absolutely love this product. It is delicious. Ordering was easy and I received my order within a week.

Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer3160213 on Jun 12, 2011

I LOVE IT!!! it's so yummy!

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326324 on Jun 17, 2011

Very good, rich too. I've gotten a few tummy aches though from eating too much, straight out of the jar...