Fungiology Reishi Hot Tea Recipe
Sep 12, 2017
Reishi mushrooms are a powerful superherb in tea.
Fungiology Reishi tablets are reishi mushrooms in a convenient powder form. Reishi mushrooms have been historically shown to boost the immune system's response to different types of bacteria, fungi, virus and other bodily threats. Take them by mouth or brew up this delicious reishi hot tea recipe.
Fungiology Reishi Hot Tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Fungiology Full-Spectrum Reishi Capsule
- Boil the water in a tea kettle.
- Once the water is ready, pour it into a mug.
- Open Fungiology Reishi capsule and add mushroom powder to mug.
- Pour in the honey, lemon juice and, finally, the cinnamon. Stir.
- Allow tea to sit for at least 5 minutes for best flavor.
- Serves 1.