Make It Yourself Green Tea Zinc Oxide Lip Balm
Aug 03, 2017
Here’s a homemade lip balm with zinc oxide.
This homemade lip balm features zinc oxide and it also has green tea and coconut oil to nourish lips.
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Mix tea leaves into the melted oil. Simmer, covered, for one hour.
- Using cheesecloth, strain out and discard the leaves.
- Mix the tea-infused oil and the beeswax in the double boiler. Heat until the beeswax melts.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients.
- Use an electric mixer to stir until the mixture forms a cream.
iHerb also has a variety of ready-to-use lip balms available for purchase.