Make These Hibiscus Popsicles
May 10 2018
Use hibiscus tea leaves for a frozen treat!
Hibiscus tea is known for its soothing properties, as well as for helping lower blood pressure. Enjoy the combined flavors of raspberries creamy coconut milk and a subtle crunch of chia seeds in this delicious and healthy vegan popsicle.
- 1 cup Loose Hibiscus Tea
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 13-15 oz. can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- Boil water and add tea leaves for approximately 12 minutes, then strain with a mesh strainer into a pitcher.
- Add strained tea, raspberries, and honey to a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour through the mesh strainer to remove any solids, then add coconut milk and chia seeds to the strained liquid.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold and freeze for six hours, inserting sticks after two hours.
Makes six popsicles.